You can’t avoid the importance of e-commerce technologies and applications. E-commerce architecture and activities are dependent on the following:
- The internet, intranet, and extranet are the network infrastructures or foundation of e-commerce.
- Security of information, marketing, transaction process, and payment services must be provided to the customer.
- Trading and business partners rely on the internet and extranets to exchange and accomplish secure transactions using electronic data interchange (EDI).
- Company employees depend on a variety of Internet resources to communicate and collaborate in support of e-commerce activities.
- Internet service professionals and end-users can use a variety of software tools to develop and manage the contents and operations of the websites.
|EC Technology services|
|Brokerage and data management|
Figure: E-commerce technology services.
You may like also: